Real Estate Lawyer Services Practicing in Boulder and Goodyear, AZ
Are you selling or buying property without a realtor? Do you need help with the process?
$950 Flat Fee Soup to Nuts Real Estate Purchase/Sale Legal Representation (Residential):
- Review proposed transaction
- Recommend contract terms
- Prepare and review the purchase-sale agreement with you
- Prepare contract revisions
- Seller's property disclosures
- Review title commitment and loan conditions
- Review settlement statement for errors
- Deed, affidavit of value, community property disclaimers (if not prepared by title)
Do you have an Arizona Association of Realtors Contract?
$475 Flat Fee Limited Real Estate Services:
- Consultation by Phone
- Understand the Meaning and Effect of Your Contract
- Recommended Additional Terms
Are you Purchasing or Selling Commercial Property? Call Mark to discuss your needs and learn about he can help you navigate more complex real estate transactions smoothly.
Real estate is a high-stakes business, whether the property involved is the roof over your head or an investment property. If you have a real estate issue, it is important to seek legal guidance from a skilled and experienced legal team. The real estate attorneys at Law Offices of Mark Wm. Hofgard, Esq. have more than 35 years of legal experience.
We represent homeowners, investors and business owners in Arizona and Colorado, providing successful legal strategies to protect our clients' rights and interests.
At Law Offices of Mark Wm. Hofgard, Esq., we believe that real estate is always an investment — whether it is your family home or a commercial development. We pride ourselves in achieving the best outcomes for our clients as economically as possible.
Our Complete List of Real Estate Services
Our real estate legal services include:
- Purchase/Sale Agreements – Commercial, Residential, Vacant Land, Investment Property
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Support
- Quiet Title actions, including clients seeking to remove old liens and judgments, or to clear up title disputes
- Contract disputes, including disputes arising under purchase and sale agreements
- Claims involving real estate agents and brokers, appraisers and home inspectors
- Mineral rights and water rights
- Zoning and land use law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Broker-agent disputes
- Boundary line disputes
- Environmental due diligence and transactional support
- Credit, lender and consumer protection and financing disputes
- Foreclosures and Chapter 11 Creditor Representation
- Advice and consult regarding sales and exchanges, leases, real estate entity formation, development and subdivision matters, zoning and permitting issues, and tax consequences
- Contract and document review
- Advice, consult, review and document preparation related to creditor agreements, reorganizations, bankruptcy, loan modifications and workouts
I am writing this review for Michelle.When I spoke with a young lady by the name Michelle, I was impressed! She was very nice, polite, and helpful. She allowed me to explain everything easily. Took my message down and promptly got me in touch w/ an Attorney. Thank You for all your help Michelle.
I had a complicated situation; an ex spouse living in a different country and I had filed for bankruptcy few years back. I was receiving many letters from different lawyers and agencies that help collect excess proceeds on my foreclosed house, few of the companies I got letters from were newer or had little experience in excess proceeds. I also talked to several lawyers prior to Mark, and they made it seem it would very hard for me to collect the funds due to my situation. I gave up on trying to collect the funds. Months later I decided to give it one more try. A family member sent me Mark’s information. Since the first day I called, everything was efficient and communication was always very clear. Mark was amazing; he knew exactly what to do and how to proceed in claiming the funds. He was responsive, honest, always positive, very knowlageble and very fair. He got me more than I was expecting and made the expecience very easy and comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! It was such a pleasure to work with him.
Excellent legal assistance
Mark Hofgard is an excellent attorney. After several bad experiences with other attorneys in the Phoenix area I found Mark by looking up similar cases and seeing who was representing their clients successfully. Mark distinguished himself from others by being prudent with his billings and always responding quickly as I came up with questions. He is also pleasant to work with and patient in explaining legal points or court rules I needed help understanding. If I ever have future legal needs I will go to this firm first.
Professional Services Rendered
Mark when told of our concerns, immediately took the case recognizing our distress. I do not think we could of resolved this without Mark's invention and enthusiasm in righting a wrong for us in reference to a contractor taking advantage. His involvement made the unscrupulous contractor "go away". Thanks Mark!
From the beginning of our contact with Mark and his firm the service was outstanding! Mark is responsive and a true professional! I would recommend him without reservation!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|